Thursday, September 6, 2012

I hate cleaning my room.

Cleaning our bedroom always makes me feel like a little kid. I think I had hoped that the older I got, the better I'd be at not having a messy bedroom. So far, not so good! Better, but still not good.

Anyway, after I changed the sheets and made our bed I wanted to see how big my seemingly never ending granny square was getting. It almost covers the top of our bed, which is just about the size I (think I) want it to be. So time to order some more yarn and get a few more rows in. You can see a few older progress pics, here and here, which I just realized have each been taken (this new one, included) at the different places we've lived the past couple years. Seriously, it's time for this thing to just be finished!
DSC_0084

I also snapped a picture of the work in progress I mentioned in my last post. Only two more colors and it's done! Now I understand why some people really like making baby blankets - they are f.a.s.t.
DSC_0088

No comments:

Post a Comment