Monday, February 17, 2014

Chickadee!

So. Big news that I can't believe I haven't posted about yet!! Adam and I have started a game studio Chickadee Games!


We're most of the way through our first game, Notorious Inc! (You can read about it and see some screenshots on the Games page on our site) I'm learning a lot of new stuff and Adam has been a really great teacher and I think I've been surprising both of us with the art I've been making. I've been drawing bears and bunnies for so many years now that I was worried that was all I knew anymore!

So please, go check out our site and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. The factors in choosing a Best Badminton Rackets for Beginners have not changed much from our original guide. You should still be looking for weight, grip size, balance and stiffness. However, as you have developed your technique from barely knowing how to swing to being able to hit full court, you may notice that some areas are stronger, while others are lacking.

    ReplyDelete