Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Update

HELLOOOOOOOOO out there!

Wow, it sure has been a long time since I've written a post. So many things have happened! Chickadee is going really well! We released our first game, Notorious Inc, this past summer. You can play it for free at our site, Chickadee Games, or various places around the web, or if you're feeling generous you can buy it for a whopping 99 cents for iOS and Android

We gave a lightening talk called Maker/Player as part of Pecha Kucha Portland, back in July, about our creative process, Notorious Inc. dev and the importance of collaboration. I was incredibly apprehensive about doing the talk when Adam first suggested it. I am not a public speaker and it's about the last thing I want to be doing, ever. BUT, I did it, with lots of encouragement from Adam, and practice, I was able to get through it! I think I even did pretty well! You can watch it and let me know!

Maker/Player by Adam and Sarah deGrandis from PechaKucha Portland on Vimeo.

AND! Some of our absolute bestest friends from the Oregon moved here over the summer. HERE! TO MAINE! It's been kinda dreamy knowing that they are all within walking distance of our apartment!

Alright, I think that's probably enough of an update for the moment. I'm going to share some stuff I've been making next!

LATER DUDES!



No comments:

Post a Comment