Friday, June 7, 2013

Lady Bear Cross Stitch Pattern

I was recently able to get my laptop working again, which has been awesome. However, the biggest reason that I wanted to use it again is because a little while before it crapped out on me I had purchased a program to make cross stitch patterns. I was able to make a few before my computer, let's just say, "slept" for over a year but I never really got to share them.

So, I am very excited to share with you all, my first cross stitch pattern - Lady Bear!

Pattern - Lady Bear

Lady Bear cross stitch pattern is available now in .pdf as an instant download in the S. Jane Craft shop. She's a fun little beginner project, if you haven't done much cross stitch and she is worked up in only four colors so she's easily customizable!

Happy stitching!!

1 comment: