Monday, June 24, 2013

Beach Bear Cross Stitch Pattern

We've had a little bit of a strange spring and summer here in Maine. It felt like spring took forever to get here and summer seemed to be dragging its feet and then we had 3 or 4 day 90+ degree heat wave. Then we had weeks in the 60's and 70's. I don't really want to complain because, as I think I've mentioned before, we live in a very sunny (read: hot) 3rd floor apartment and it was nice to have cool air flowing through.

I started the pattern for Beach Bear on one of the cooler, rainy days while I was wondering if summer was ever actually going to happen. Well, it has! And what better way to kick it off than with a fun little stitching project!

Beach Bear Cross Stitch

You can purchase Beach Bear as an instant download from my shop! Just click the Etsy link on the upper right or click right here!


No comments:

Post a Comment