Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!

Happy New Year everybody! 

We had a really great New Year's Eve last night with friends. We got dressed up and had dinner at a small restaurant downtown called Belly. Our friends had been raving about it for a while, but Adam and I had never been. Needless to say, by no means were they overselling it. It was one of the best meals either of us have ever had. (and by meals I mean we ordered a million things and all shared) 

After dinner we went over to our friend's house and played a really cool card game called Dixit. It's sort of like Apples to Apples, but you tell stories about images on your cards. It was super fun and the illustrations on the cards is really nice. Also at their house: lots of snuggling their dog, Daphne and champagne, Kim let me borrow a season of Doug (I'm reaaalllyyy excited!).

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful year! I feel like it's going to be an exciting one with lots of changes and new adventures ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment