Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stashes

Since I came home in September I have been sort of pushing stuff around in my craft room, trying to figure out how to organize it all. It's made me realize that I really admire people who have a place for everything. I would love to have my work space be nice and tidy but I just don't think it will ever be in the cards. However, I do think that I am getting close to a setup that will work for me. As much as I would love to share the work in progress, that will not be happening any time soon. It's just still too much of an explosion. But I will share a few things!

My mini fabric stash. It's humble but I always love look at it and all the colors and patterns.


And here is just a part of my yarn stash. Just the cool, worsted weight colors. (I'm crazy, I know. I would organize everything by warm/cool if I could.)


I have to take a break from crocheting today. My hands aren't all that happy with me so instead I'm going to work on something new I'll be doing on the blog. I'll tell you about it soon!

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for having a work space! All my craft stuff is stashed in the basement.

    ReplyDelete