Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brrr

It's cold out. And I kind of love it! We live at the bottom of a hill so I really like walking Austin when it gets colder. It means not feeling really hot when I get to the top of the hill and seeing all the sparkling lights from the houses on the surrounding hills. I brought my camera with me when we went for walkies last night. I don't know what I was expecting but I got a couple shots that weren't a total blurry mess.

When Adam used to walk Austin he would put him in his harness or, as he liked to call them "his pants". Because Austin is 70 lbs of more or less total muscle I walk him with a Gentle Leader, or as Adam calls them, "his face pants".

People are putting up Christmas lights all over town and it makes me so happy! I do, however, really miss seeing all the lights up in the park and around the city in Portland, ME. Nothing beats those lights at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment