Tuesday, November 4, 2008

:)

Well, well. I've had a busy couple of days.

I totally missed out on Halloween. I woke up feeling sick as a dog on Friday and I was so bummed out. I kept hoping that I'd feel better by the night time but, no dice! So Adam and I watched Ghost Hunters Live and ate cookies.

Saturday totally made up for it though...because Adam asked me to marry him!! We picked out a ring together on Wednesday, but it had to get sized, etc, so I didn't know for sure when it would be ready. So it was still kind of a surprise!! We are both so happy! Umm, here is my ring!!

Picking out a ring was one of the more stressful things I've done in my life. I'm pretty sure I looked terrified the entire time and my heart was beating about 8 billion time a minute.

I've started doing some stitching on paper again. I really like what has been coming out. I need more patterned papers or magazines or whatever to cut up. Or I just need to make some.


Chatter

DSC04002

yellow


I know I have said it a million times, but I really need to see if our scanner works. I think I want to get some frames for these and put them in the shop.

I hope you all voted today!!

3 comments:

  1. I already told ya congrats but I wanted to say you think picking out the ring was stressful get ready babe!!! The planning comes next... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's so romantic! I've been married for 10 years...and was as hackup for 9 1/2 years before that.

    One of my rings came from the pawn shop...it's white gold and from the 30's

    ReplyDelete