Friday, October 24, 2008

Pooch!

This is a post about my cutie pie pooch, Austin!


Boy do I really love this (not so) little guy. It's funny how fast you can become attached to an animal. Even though we've only had Austin for a few months it feels like so much longer! Adam and I can't imagine not having him in our lives now. He's just so happy all the time. Every time you walk in the door, even if you've only stepped out to grab the mail, he's so excited to see you again! Like you've been gone for days! He's not much for kisses, which is ok by me, but instead he likes to snuggle into you. I'm pretty sure he'd sleep with Adam and I every night and be doggie heaven if we let him. But since we only have a double bed, he won't be doing that any time soon!

I think I'll stop myself now because I'm pretty sure I could just go on and on about him because it's 2 am and I'm still pretty awake. Point is, he's adorable and a really, really good dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment