Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring! Spring Jams

The first day of spring is probably one of my favorite days of the year. Even when we aren't quite as lucky with the weather I still love it. Spring is my fave! I love seeing everything come back to life, I love that little chill that still in the air from winter, I love love love seeing crocuses and tulips pop up everywhere annnnd my birthday is in spring!

I know that technically, it just started but here are some jams that I've been loving on the sunny days!

A new fave:

An older fave:

We got to see these guys a few weeks ago, thanks to our pal Justin, and they were so damn good! Go see them, if you can:

Well, I think I am going to go crack the window a little bit more before this streak of warm days returns to the less warm regular spring temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment