Friday, October 14, 2011

And just like that...

I'm home! Not 100% yet, but now only gone 2 days a week. We finished principal photography on Anatomy of the Tide on Friday - a chilly day up on a cliff at Owl's Head State Park.
Owl's Head State Park
I'm really grateful to have had this experience. It was really like nothing I've done before and I feel like I learned so much. I got to make some new friends, really get to know Kate, see some beautiful Maine spots I'd never seen and had lots of fun and laughs.

It feels good to be able to finally settle into Adam and I's new apartment. I've started to slowly unpack and set things up. There are still boxes everywhere but I'm trying to not let it get to me too much and take some time to really think about where I want things to go.

I guess that's it for right now. Just a little Hello! I am home! Let's hang out! OH, also this is my 300th post! That's pretty bananas. I kind of can't believe I've even had that much to say over the past few years!


1 comment:

  1. Believe me, you haven't...SNOOOOZE FEST.... oh wait...I think I was channeling little Joelie D' there for a second.

    YAYAYAY I am so glad you are home and can get settled and have not lawn furniture in your livingroom but real furniture!

    ReplyDelete