Friday, September 23, 2011

Anatomy of the Tide

Wow, so, life huh?

When Adam and I returned to Maine the last thing I thought that I'd be doing a month after getting back would be working on a movie! My brother's girlfriend asked me to be her wardrobe assistant on Anatomy of the Tide, a feature film being made here in Maine. (check out the Facebook page for some great behind the scenes pics!)  It has been such an amazing and unexpected experience so far. I've been meeting some awesome people and seeing some awesome places.

DSC08628
DSC08653

 We've been filming mostly around Rockland but just spent this past week on Vinalhaven. Really, it has been the best kind of homecoming - to just be able to spend a month just being here. Between the movie and working a few days a week on Bailey Island I am crushing so hard on Maine right now.  I'm remembering all the reasons why it's the perfect place for Adam and I.

I'm in love with so many things right now!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many special things about GB Instagram APK, that’s why it is one of the best Insta mod available right now with the latest updates and newer versions. Using GB Instagram by Insta Mods will boost your Instagram experience. You can do much more than the official Insta on this mod.

    ReplyDelete