Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well.

I'm not so sure about this knitting thing. I think that I like it but I also think that the last thing I need is another craft to get all excited about right now.

I don't know, you guys.


I started this sampler scarf from the Lion Brand website on Sunday. It was a lazy day, even more so than hammock party 2k10 on Saturday. Adam, Paul and I watched Terminator 2, which I had never seen and then I got Paul sucked into watching Nip/Tuck with me. The show is so ridiculous that I feel like it's a small victory that someone is willing to sit through it with me. Anyway, back to scarf/knitting... I like how it's looking, but I'm already losing a bit of interest because, uh, I don't wear scarves. I do love the yarn I'm using though. It's left over Berroco Comfort that I had left over from all the crocheting I did for our wedding.

In other exciting news! My all time favorite Casie has a video up on the Mutual of Omaha site about her aha moment. Check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment