Now that we have a nice little private, fenced yard, were finally able to set up the hammock I got for Adam as a wedding gift.
I thought that I would be kind of scared of laying in it because I had only ever been in the canvas kind that as my mom says "is like being wrapped up in a banana peel" where they just kind of fold up around you. But, hello! New favorite place! I think I've spent more time in it than Adam has so far.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that life is feeling really great lately! Here are some reasons why:
1. I'm feeling more at ease than I have in a long time.
2. I get to have dinner every night with the deGrandibros and laugh lots.
3. Hammock, duh!
4. Morgan let me borrow a couple of her Harry Potter books. I know I'm like a million years late, but whatever!
5. I started crocheting these baby booties for one miss Leela P, who is taking her sweet time getting out of her Mama Morgan's belly!
6. There are deer all over our neighborhood and there was one right outside our front door!
7. One of my BFFs is coming to visit in October and I can't wait!
Ok guy, L8RZ.