Monday, December 1, 2008

Yay! Finally!


Yay! Finally!
Originally uploaded by s. jane!

Adam's brother, Paul and his really awesome friend Meredith came for Thanksgiving this year. It was nice having a small laid back day. Especially since we will be doing Christmas at our house and that will be here before we know it!

Back in July, when Paul came out for the 4th he asked Adam and I to come up with a tattoo for him to get. I'm pretty sure I posted the drawing back then. Well yesterday he was finally able to get it and it came out so awesome and adorable! A couple of the guys at the tattoo shop were excited about my drawing and it made me turn all red. I'm so bad at compliments!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Adam's brother is in my club now! Wait is there already a club? The Sjane tatoo club? If not I would like to start it. Hmmmm not sure I need to start anymore clubs.....ponder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is AMAZING! What a perfect tattoo!

    ReplyDelete