Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Patterns

I don't know why, but for some reason in the last few weeks I have started a couple new projects. One is an afghan that I will share pics of someday when the sun comes out again and the other has been stitching up some cross stitch patterns I made.

I'm not totally sure what these are going to end up as yet, but I have some good ideas.



I want to work on some nice patterns of well...patterns for cross stitching. I've been making my patterns in Illustrator and it's so easy!

I'm going to be heading over to the Twin Ravens Press studio (aka Kristin's house!) again today to help out  with finishing up a big order. I was over there for most of yesterday along with one of Kristin's other friends helping to bind booklets and piece things together. It's nice to get out of the house and help out a pal. Especially when it's doing things that you never do on your own!

1 comment:

  1. Cool patterns Sarah! Thanks for all of the help the other day! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete