Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabric and stuff

I'm heading home to Maine in a few weeks for an insane marathon of wedding decoration and favor making with my Mom. Although I've been keeping busy with some wedding projects there is still so much to be done!

Last week I got my  fabric from Spoonflower in the patterns I designed for our save the dates and invitations. I'm not going to tell you what the fabric is going to be used for but it's going to be cute! I got a yard of each pattern on a cotton/linen blend canvas and I absolutely love how they came out! 


The colors look much richer in person but it's not the nicest day here and I snapped a pic during the only few minutes of sunshine so far today. I changed the fuchsia pattern up and I like it lots.


I helped out my friend Kristin yesterday and I got to see the plates for our invitations. I kept taking them out and looking at them and I can't wait until we can start printing. Even though there is still much to do for the wedding it's so cool to see things coming together.


Only 50 more days!

1 comment: