Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey friends!

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season so far! I have been busy shopping and hanging out with my mom. Last night we wrapped and decorated/ stamped all our presents. Some of them are hilarious and I can't wait to get pictures of them all!

I've been really excited today because my mom got me an adorable Jennifer Murphy ornament at one of the shops downtown. It looks like this:


So cute! It's hanging over the mirror over our mantle right now because it's too big for our tiny tree and it will probably stay there all year!

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all get lots of presents!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment, sarah! I stamped most of our gifts with the lovely pig-tailed girl and just love them. thanks! hope you're having fun

    ReplyDelete