Saturday, December 13, 2008

Almost here!


I have been trying to do a little decorating the last few days. I put lights up around one of the windows, which, to be honest will probably be a permanent fixture because Adam and I both really love Christmas lights year round.

Today is Adam's birthday and he turned 26! He doesn't get all nutty about his birthday like I do. I do a countdown and remind everyone constantly. I just think it's exciting to have a special day! I got him a collection of The Middle Man comics and I can't wait to read it after him.

Tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary! Yaaaay, us! And then on Monday night we are going to pick up my Mom! I AM SO EXCITED!@ SEE?! I haven't seen her since last Christmas. I can't believe it's been a year when I think about it because most days it seems like just yesterday. But then, on the other hand there are days when it feels like it's been a million years. Needless to say, I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment