Saturday, May 19, 2007

first post 2k7


so for a while now i have wanted to have a craft specific blog. here it is! yayayayay!

so this is my most recent project: felt pals!

a while back my mom had given me a big bag full of old wool felt to use for some crocheted finger puppets that i was making for my senior thesis. the colors are so rich and bright and the felt is woven so tightly. it's become my favorite material...at least for the moment.

but anyway. i am really loving making these felt pals. they're quick and easy and they provide the attention to color that i crave in every project.

they are for sale in my etsy shop. i've only sold one so far. i'm so bad at advertising. i design lots of stuff, but i don't know what to do with it after. i'm no good with figuring out printing stuff, not to mention that i am totally poor at the moment.

yeeesh! anyway, felt pals! my new thing. i plan on making a million-zillion of them this summer. so just watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment