Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Most Important Backpack - Free Pattern!

HEY! I have another important and free cross stitch pattern for you guys. This time it's for Hunger Games fans.

I've been seeing a lot about the Catching Fire film lately and, AND, the Cover Girl Capitol Collection (I'm dying over here about that, by the way!) so Hunger Games has been on my brain. I thought I'd try and do another "important tools" type pattern and decided to go with the backpack that Katniss nabs from the cornucopia. So, it includes her muddy backpack, crackers, rolled up sleeping bag, matches, night vision glasses, dried beef, iodine, wire and water bottle!

Get it for free by clicking the image or right here:

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm wearing a Hunger Games China Glaze polish right now! (They came out after the last movie) I have Electrify & Agro.

    ReplyDelete