Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hand Printed Coasters - DIY Project

I have a fun little project for you guys today. It's simple, you can easily customize it, and it's useful!

gift_drink

I think that these would also make a great gift along with a nice glass or mug, some tea or coffee or, well, you get the idea. Oh and that drink in the picture, I'll be doing a post on that later. It's a little somethin' somethin' I made up today. 

The fabric was printed using hand carved stamps that I made a few years ago. If you'd like to learn how to make your own, you can watch my video tutorial. And! If you like to use the same shapes for your fabric you can download the template here!

title

There are two different .pdf versions of the tutorial. One has quite a few images and other only has one! I figured since it's such an easy project you might not need the images. Just click on the links below to download the .pdf of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment