Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Packing is weird.

So Adam and I are going to sign a lease tonight on a super cute place in south Eugene. We're really excited. We've been living in the same house since we moved here three years ago and we're sad to leave our landlord, but we need to move on and save some money. I've never lived in a place other than the house I grew up in for this long and packing it up is feeling weird. I just started so there isn't much in boxes yet but it still looks different. It's going to be a busy August! We're moving, Adam's bro is moving out here (on route cross country with their dad as we speak!) and my dad and brothers might come visit from Seattle at the end of the month.

I got a newsletter from Piece By Piece today with their upcoming fall class schedule and it looks pretty fun! Casie and I really enjoyed our beginner quilt making class that we took so maybe we'll have to do another. I was also checking out the blog and Casie and I are on it! Our instructor, Cherie, took a few pics the last day of our class and got one of me with my finished quilt top.


There a bunch of great pics over at the blog. Check it out! I love the pics from the kid's quilt camp.

2 comments:

  1. Great finished piece! Are you going to sell it on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not this one, but I have so many ideas for ones for my shop!

    ReplyDelete