Monday, July 12, 2010

Quilt Crushes

Adam and I just watched a bunch of X-Files episodes. Some were kind of gross out and I didn't really fell like going to bed right after so I decided to look up some quilts on Flickr. So here are some quilts that I think are really neat!


1. Zen Mini Quilt, 2. Wedding quilt top, 3. Paletas Quilt - texture, 4. zigzig, 5. Triangles in a Square Quilt, 6. me plus you quilt, 7. Lines#6, 8. 13.365, 9. Color Study: Log Cabin ~ 2001, 45"X45"

Casie and I's first class went really well and I think we are both excited to see what we will be able to do with what we learn. The class went by so fast that I didn't get to take in progress pictures but I'll take some of what we got done tomorrow. Casie took one of her progress though! You can see it over at her blog.

I'm going to go crawl in bed now and watch some Simpsons and lay in front of a fan. The summer sunshine is nice and all but I'm ready for some cooler days and when Adam and I don't live in a house that stays all hot all the time.

Night dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment