Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progress

Right now I have four projects in progress and I'm some how being productive on all of them. Usually I will start something and then get bored and move on. (Sorry all you unfinished things in the craft room!)

This is the newest project that I for some reason felt I needed to start over the weekend. I have another afghan in progress that is going to take a looooong loooooong time and I'm in no rush to finish. I wanted to start something that I could do relatively quickly. It's going to be a baby blanket and I have no idea what I am going to do with it when it's done. Sell it maybe?



This is the afghan that I am going to be working on for a long time. This isn't even one of each block yet. It's the Weekend in Stockholm Throw by Debbie Stoller. Casie ripped the pattern out of an issue of Bust that she had a while back. I'm using Cotton-Ease yarn (my new favorite yarn!) by Lion Brand and I absolutely love how the blocks are coming out but the pattern is written so weird. I'm glad that the copy of the pattern I have also has a diagram and that I know how to read them because I would be insanely frustrated. I think they're going to take me a while because doing a crap load of triple crochets tires my hands the eff out.


Here is the progress on my paper piecing. I guess I don't really have anything else to say about that!


Last but not least I am working on thank you cards for the wedding but I'm not going to share those until they have been finished and sent out!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the Cotton Ease yarn!!! I've made a few pillow covers using it, and it's by far my favorite yarn for making anything kitchen-related.

    beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete