Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crazy weeks

Wow, what a nutty couple of weeks it's been. I know I already mentioned it but Adam and I got married on May 15th. The pic below is from the preview pics our photographer, Erin Wallace, posted on her blog a few weeks ago. You should totally check out her photography blog as well as her personal one.


Adam looked oh so handsome! It really was such a perfect day and everything went so smoothly. Everyone was so happy and I think they all had lots of fun. I didn't get to take as many pics of the decor as I would have liked but luckily other people did! My pal Casie, who was one of my bridesmaids, has some great posts over at her blog about the wedding weekend and set up and hang outs and all that good stuff  herehere and here! (It's a three-parter!) When I have more pictures of decor collected I'll make a post about all the stuff my family and I made. As it turns out, big brothers are excellent at making paper flowers and putting up decorations.

Oh and here is one pic from honeymoonin'. We drove all over the place but here is a pic from the top of Cadillac Mountian looking down on Bar Harbor.


Ok, I'll be back with another post about a new project I started a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment