Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oops!

PALS!!

Holy cow, I can't even believe that it's been almost a month since I've written or posted anything in here. I've been working in a little bit of a different direction and haven't really been doing much for the ole' S. Jane shop.

I don't know if any of you guys noticed the new badge on the side of my blog, but I am now represented by Juna Studio. I'll be making work for fashion, textiles and home goods. I'm super excited about it! I think it's exactly the new challenge I've been needing in my life. Yayay!

Oh, and now that it's past I can finally share this little cutie that I made for my really good friend, Liz's baby shower. I was feeling kind of bummed out that I couldn't attend since the shower was back in Maine so I sent a little surprise to her sister to give to her. Being the little sneak that she is, she saw the box I sent and recognized my handwriting which them prompted her to call and try to quiz me on it's contents. Anyway! Here!



The body was made from a super cute pattern by Ana Paula Rimoli. His little pouch has some colored gem-like beads inside and he has a little plastic drink sword. I knew I had asked for one a the bar a few weeks back for some reason! He's clearly not for baby for quite a while, but I knew she had a ship theme going, so why not add a pirate to the mix!

So yeah, I'm super sleepy right now. We just had a busy and really fun weekend with Adam's parents full of food and wine. Now his bro, Paul and I are sitting at the table doing work and I'm trying not to nod off.

No comments:

Post a Comment