Monday, February 23, 2009

Slow Jams & Clouds

It's rainy today...which should be normal this time of year, but we just had a stretch of beautiful sunny balmy days. As a result I'm feeling sleepy and have been hunkered down on the couch all day working on some design stuff. Those of you who know me will know that I'm generally not much for slower music. I like to feel energized when I have music on. Motivated! Happy! Ready to dance! That's usually me! I can make playlist upon playlist of songs to move around too, but it just took me almost a week to put together a short one of songs that are slower. Not sad really, but slower. It's just fitting my pace today so I'll share it with you just in case it's raining where you are too! Oh and once again, you'll have better luck if you pop out the player!





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones!

No comments:

Post a Comment