Friday, September 12, 2008

Here are some bees!

What's up, friends? I have been having a super productive day today. I finished these bees for a plush swap and did some drawings for the 7 billion custom stamps I have to make. (ok, more like 12) Adam's family is here visiting right now. Well, most of them anyway. Today they are up in Portland and I decided to stay home and get some stuff done while Adam is at work.

Yesterday we went to Crater Lake and HOLY CRAP. The color of that lake was the bluest blue I have ever seen in my entire life!
It was like looking at the sky on a really clear day. I barely did anything but sharpen this picture and I don't have a super fancy camera or anything, so I think you get the point. SO EFFING BLUE.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bees and the lake pic! hmmm there was something else I was going to say but I forgot already...

    ReplyDelete