Tuesday, June 3, 2008

oh lordy, what a weekend.

so friday i picked up my brother and my friends deanne and james at the train station. we had drinks and dinner and played lots of rock band and wii. it was tons of fun! then on saturday we got breakfast and then got ready for my birthday party!! it was such a fun party!! i can't even begin to explain how happy i was with how everything turned out. it was awesome to have friends from home and friends from here and new friends too! (by the way, check out bullfight!)


puppy tattoos are awesome. also, oh man, we had a DANCE PARTY!!!! which is what i really, really really wanted to have happen on my birthday and it did!


oooh, i need to get my butt back to work tomorrow. today was an unwind-from-the-crazy-month-of-company day. 0h, also i hit 100 sales in my etsy shop on my birthday! yaaay!

2 comments:

  1. i think that you should make slomba temporary tattoos. i would buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on breaking 100!
    (I just broke 50, yay!)

    ReplyDelete