Wednesday, August 15, 2007

today i started printing up some note cards for some sets that i am going to make. i almost forgot how much fun it is using my print gocco. so yeah, i printed up about 40 mini note cards and still had lots of ink left on my screen. i'm not sure how, i never really put much ink on.

but anyway!

i tried my gocco on felt for the first time and i have to say i was really surprised how well the line quality came out on the felt. i expected it to be all fuzzy and the fibers to be all over the screen.



so i printed on a bunch of scraps that i have. i'm going to make them into little pins i think. i'm excited! and for like...the first time ever i remembered to clean my screen so i can use it again.

i think that tomorrow i will burn my other two screens and print the rest of the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment